Thursday, February 14, 2013

Blog #7 Love From Head to Toe


I read an article named “Love From Head to Toe” by Lorena Templeton Querns. I chose to read this article because I wanted to read something about love, since it is Valentine’s Day. This article wasn’t about the love I thought it was going to be about. It wasn’t romantic at all. It talked about a family that adopted a little boy because they couldn’t have any more babies of their own. The family had wanted a baby for a really long time but it just wasn’t happening for them. After a while they decided to give up. When the mom had lost all hope the family got a call that changed their lives. They finally got a baby, and loved him like if he where their own. I like this story because it goes to prove that what’s meant to be will find its way. We just have to be patient and never give up. I like to believe that the little boy was placed in that family’s life for many reasons. Some of those reasons they might not fully know yet, but they are there. I think that it took the family so long to find a baby because god wanted to make sure he   got the perfect little boy that they deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment